Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Pink Stamper BlogHop!!

Well I have been trying to get a post going with some of my creations for a while however my fantastic (sarcasm) computer has not allowed me to do so. So I have to borrow a friends computer, but I am determined this time so I hope I get it right!!

  This is a card I made for Valentines day. I actually saw the leopard printed paper and was inspired by it! I actually bought it over two years ago while buying things for my daughters scrap book and forgot about it till I unpacked a box of crafting supplies and there it was (angels singing/halo of light appears). Well the little hampster on the wheel in my brain started going and this is what came out. I hope it inspires everyone!!
I used my gypsy and the Create a Critter and Winter Woodlands cartridges, Recollections cardstock and a little BLING!! The tag i printed on my computer then used my cricut to cut around it using the "center point" button. It says "You are Paw-sitively Purr-fect".I hope you all like it.

2 comments:

  1. Liz i just received your invitation to follow your blog. I would like to say the x-mas cards you custamized for your familly . The personalized cards are priceless. I would like to wish you super luck on the contest.
    You are already a winner to me.I will be following you.

    C.C. boynton beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card I like the paper you used for the kitty's head TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete