Monday, March 14, 2011

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop "Spring"

It's that time of year, Spring is here! Don your gloves, dig some dirt, plant a seed it's worth the work. It will give you pleasure for months to come, and maybe even some food for your tummy tum tum.
I created this seed packed off the "Freshly Picked" cartridge. I measured the seed packet I bought and used my Gypsy to adjust the size to fit! You can label the seeds or even give them as a surprise with just a few instructions and your friends will have a gift now and a surprise later. I am going to make a gift "basket" though I will be using a pot. I'm going to add some organic fertilizer, some seeds, a pair of gloves and a dibble. Everything needed to plant a seed except dirt and water. lol. I hope my friends like this gift, I know I would love to receive it!
I used recollection cardstock for the seed packet.
Believe it or not I used a drawer liner remnant for the hat background! (I throw nothing away lol)
Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge
Studio G I Clear stamp for the "Color your WORLD" stamp. (I can't wait tomorrow I get to buy some My Pink stamper stamps)!!
Hampton Art stamps (for the jelly beans though I think they look like seeds lol)
Martha Stewart Glitter Marker set.
I hope everyone enjoys.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute, what a great idea. I wanted to thank you for stoping by my blog. I am new to making a blog so i am not sure what all i need to do. I am now a follower of yours and i will be checking often to see what new ideas you create.TFS
    CountryLadyDesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love all your sparkle! TFS :)

    http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sparkly Card! Love your seeds
    Thanks for sharing

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea! Looks good to and the drawer liner, recycling at it best.Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete