Monday, April 4, 2011

NEW HOME

OK So, I have come to realize that I am not going to give myself a must do for a certain number of posts. I will be posting more often than I have been though. I have been putting quite a few hours into my craft room organization. It was really disorganized and I realized it was taking me over 2 hours to put together a card  because I couldn't fine anything I needed (not cool). So several trips to Michaels and Target and it is almost "ALIVE"! I'll post those pictures soon too. This card only took me 10 minutes to get it all put together. muuuch better:) Thanks again for all of those who are still keepin up with me:)




P.S. I originally intended this card for http://www.celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/ a cool challenge for those who like to participate in challenges. I happened to miss the deadline (by a few hours grrrr). Hope you all enjoy.

I used Recollections A2 card.
Cricut Country Life Cartridge
My paper is a collaboration of many different pieces of scrap (love that) sorry I am not sure of the brands.
Stickles Cinnamon on the weather vane at the top of the silo.

No comments:

Post a Comment