Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Flower!

Well  I'm definitely getting a bit quicker at making cards! I thought this was a basic card that could go for anyone, any gender or any age! I am still trying to get a system down for crisp stamping but I'm getting there! LOL. Well This card as with many of mine are a mish mash of products I have.
There is some Bazil paper, Recollections and a 3D butterfly from Jolee's set I bought 3 years ago!
I used the "Freshly Picked" cartridge for this card.
I like the simplicity of this card and well it's just fun! I hope you all enjoy!
Of course we all know that no matter what age we are it is perfection! Till the next year that is!
This card is for the ever so wonderful blog challenge http://www.celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/

Hugs, kisses and happy wishes! 

3 comments:

  1. cute card, thaks for playing with CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your soft pastels, pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks for joining us at CTO!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete