Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bunny Fun

This is a card I created for the www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com challenge. I bought Kate's ABCs cartridge quite a while ago and this is the first time I have used it! I have to say I love it. I think this bunny is soo cute I thought it was perfect for this challenge. I hope everyone enjoys!



I used Kate's ABCs cartridge and the image is cut at 3".
The solid papers are Bazil I got from Big Lots.
The bling I got in the dollar section of Michaels, love that!
The print paper I believe came from Target it was a scrap so I'm not positive.
The sentiment is from Fiskars. "think big thoughts but relish in the simple pleasures"
I thought this was a very simple basic card, and I love the sentiment.
Now why don't you go over and join in on the bunny fun at www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com


Liz

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, the detail is awesome. Welcome to the blog world. I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love that cut. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love this! Kate's ABC's is one of my favorite cartridges. TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Liz! Great quote. Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete