Friday, July 22, 2011

Tink-You

This was a card I made to send to all of my daughters birthday goers for attending and the wonderful gifts. The overall theme of the gifts were Tinkerbell so I though I "Tink" them for everything.

I used my Tinkerbell cartridge with my Cricut first and the rest of the design just evolve from there. The paper is actually some i got from Office Max on clearance so I'm not sure of the brand. The ribbon is from Michaels their brand I used my Nestabilities to cut the oval and the scalloped oval. I inked them to match the paper and ribbon and printed the sentiment on my computer. I hope everyone enjoys.
P.S. when i first started I tried to organize my craft room and discarded some of the brand names for my products so if I do not mention it I apologize but I am trying to document it better :)
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment